* Any investor can enter ugly houses he/she owns/owned.
* An ugly house cannot be entered if the original occupant still lives there; the original occupant must have vacated.
* The ugly house already may have been rehabbed; that's okay, as long it was ugly at some point between March 1, 2010 and May 15, 2011.
* Houses must have been investor- owned at the time they were ugly.
* There is no limit to the number of ugly houses that can be entered by each investor. To submit a house, email ugliesthouse@ homevestors.com the
* A detailed description of the ugly house
* Photos of the nominated houses of what makes each house ugly.
* One-minute videos also may be submitted by fi rst uploading each video to YouTube and then providing a link as part of the submission.